Friday, July 10, 2009

IF SHE LEAVES ME by Senona Chisholm

If she leaves me I deserve it
the things i did were far from perfect
A weakness of lust and women
her lack of trust and forgiveness
is breaking me like a terminal disease
God help me... Please

I cry inside but it doesnt measure up
to the pain she feels and the things ive done
i cant take it back...its too late for that
its the fault my own and a great mishap
i love her to death and when things start to look up
It seems like the Devil steals my mind to corrupt

I would do anything and anything I'll do
Even if it broke all 10 commandments..no glue
There's nothing that can mend the wound I've created
Not surgeons, not stitches, not a thing that can unchange it
Im genuine now because I have a higher power
But it doesnt change my situation..it devours

If you are reading this...which you probally are..
Forgive me seven times seventy
But do not harden your heart
I love you in my soul although my actions seem to say different
Please give me the chance to make amends
I promise you won't regret it.

-Senona Chisholm ©2009

No comments:

Post a Comment